Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 15 December 2010

A Footballing Nativity Part 2

One Night Jose Maria got a very special visitor. He was at home, sleeping when all of a sudden the room was bathed in golden light and he could hear a heavenly chorus singing. He was very afraid and sprung out of bed. Then he heard a soothing voice say "Don't be afraid my child. I bring wonderful news." Jose Maria looked up and there in his room was an angel. A very handsome and charismatic angel. He looked down at Jose Maria and said "I am the angel Gabriel. And you have been chosen to do a very special job. You must give a wonderful gift to the world. You will give the gift of beautiful football to the world!" Jose Maria was very surpised and asked the angel "But I'm just an ordinary boy. How will I do that?" The angel smiled "Do not worry my child I will send some special helpers for you."
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment