Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Moto GP - the movie

Stumbled across a fabulous little trailer for 'Fastest' which is the follow to the imaginatively titled 'Faster' a sort of Moto GP road movie that follows all the dramatic developments and exciting moments of the season as a whole. Watch the trailer at the official website http://www.fastestthemovie.com/index-intl.html go on. Anyway the ridiculously dramatic cycle of flicking words like 'fame' 'girls' 'thrills' 'speed' and the really dramatic voiceover are all well and good and brilliantly OTT but I wish you could all see the trailer that very quickly assembled and started playing in my head. I think if I'd created a behind the scenes look at the season we can safely say it would pretty much be 'Bromance and sports innuendo- the movie.' My scrolling words would be very different- 'speed, thrills, secrets, bromance, accents, leather, podiums, crashes and....SIMONCELLI.' Speaking of Simoncelli, known to my mother as 'the big hairy one' I think my version of the movie would heavily feature 'Simoncelli cam' which is essentially a camera following him at all times capturing his wacky antics. One of my favourite things about the real trailer was that they subtitled him when he spoke, I know his accent's funny but it's not that bad. I think there would also have to be some sort of segment featuring 'Nicky's Frat house', security tips with the 'Texas Tornado' and a sort of eeyore type guide to all the problems (not of his own making of course) currently afflicting Casey Stoner. The main focus of course would be my constant real life quest to accrue evodence of the 'Pedrossi' bromance. I'm sure you can all work out that that's a combination of 'Pedrosa' and 'Rossi'.  Clever, I know. I'm pretty sure if you followed them all season with a camera (which God willing someone will allow me to do, one day)  you would get so much footage that someone of my very special mindset would have endless fun forming into a bromance montage. God knows there's the beginning of a photo series already. And in true moto gp- you think i've made this up but i actually haven't- style here is the fantastic return of extracurricular Thursday from Indianapolis. And the random activity selected for the boys this time is.....American Football!
(source )What I love about this is how Andrea Dovi (far right) looks like he has literally no idea what on earth he's doing there. So much so that he can't even be bothered to pose for the picture properly. Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment