Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Tuesday 2 November 2010

One nil to the Arsenal!

Roll out the well-worn chant everybody. For once, this weekend it was "one nil to the Arsenal." Not that I'm complaining. It was a good one nil, as one nils go. More of my favourite word here again people, PROGRESS. Yes we're on that theme again. A one nil victory is important as another well documented problem of ours is not being able to close out edgy games. Well there's the proof in black and white we did it. And I must say I celebrated the one goal as if we'd won five nil. A victory is a victory no matter the margin. And now we remain on track in the league. Also Alex Song is developing into quite a player. He's already an absolute colossus in the defnesive positioning game and now he scores goals too. Now I remember why I call him 'superfly.' Its because he is superfly.
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment