Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 2 February 2011

nananananananananana CUP RUN

Its time to 'man up' (metaphorically) and get back to footballing matters. The Gunners cup form continues. In the FA Cup we overcame a gritty, battling Huddersfield side in a great game at the Emirates. My perserverance paid off and Tomas Rosicky returned! I was extremely pleased to see him as always. My ridiculous level of Sport obsession means that quite frequently my family are obliged to share it with me. And in Tomas' case one of the focal points of my obsession is his hair. And so my mum's way of commenting on his return was "I don't know what that boy has done to his hair, he must get bored with it."
And better even than our FA cup progress is the sterling job the boys have done in the Carling cup. We're going to a final! It feels unbelievably sweet to be able to say that after so long. They thoroughly deserve this shot at silverware and showed both fight and skill in overcoming Ipswich. The anticipation levels in HQ are pretty high and will probably reach fever pitch (haha) before the 27th. I'm excited and nervous all at once and I'm still marvelling that we've got there. So all together now... "we're the famous Arsenal and we're off to Wembley...WEMBLEY....WEMBLEY"

No comments:

Post a Comment