Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Friday 10 June 2011

The start of crazy season

Well here I am back on the shores of dear old Blighty once more. I've been gone a week and I've returned to find crazy season in full swing with rumours flying all over the place about Samir Nasri. I've heard all sorts of nonsense linking him to Manchester United and even saying talks had been opened but I refused to put too much stock in them given the sketchy nature of the speculation and general lack of official quotes. Then lo and behold today I check twitter and there's a tweet from the man himself saying "Don't believe the newspapers and the rumours I'll let you know if something happens." To me that sounds a lot more postive for Arsenal fans than any of the nonsense printed in the papers. We've also been subjected to speculation about a bid for Gael Clichy from Liverpool and the continued, tedious debate about Cesc Fabregas. I for one hope Gael Clichy isn't going anywhere, I don't understand the amount of criticism that's been flung his way this past year. And as you all know I'm heartily sick of the Cesc saga. I wish they would just settle it already. Either sign him or shut up its that simple. I've also heard tons of supposed transfer targets that i'm not happy with; Chris Samba- NO, Gary Cahill- NO, Oxlade-Chamberlain-no, Gervinho- no. One rumour however, stood out: Falcao. Now that would be a huge and resounding YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment