Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Post-Season Break

Big early morning greetings to everyone from Newcastle Airport. That's right I'm out of HQ for a holiday. Where are you going, I hear you ask. Well I'm going to the beautiful home of all things Calcio. Ruth's Sport's Wall is decamping to Bella Italia for a little break. So if things are quiet for a few days that's why. Anyway, the football season ended on a little high with justice prevailing and Barcelona (and football) winning the champions league against Manchester United. Also football triumphed in the Premier League with Wigan staying up instead of Birmingham's anti-football. I've been watching more of the French Open, in particular Mr Nadal, who I must say is starting to look more assured as he progresses. I also enjoyed the endurance clash between my favourite catalan lion David Ferrer and Baby G Monfils. Five sets of showpiece tennis, get in. Now we're down to the serious part and I'm hoping to catch some of it on Italian TV. I'm pretty sure they show Moto GP there as they might have a rider or two in the championship. Anyway, ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment