Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Sunday 19 June 2011

Two Dani-less rounds

I've been slightly remiss about my moto GP postings, largely because there's been a Dani shaped hole in the grid for the past two rounds. I had to tape Catalunya because I was on holiday. I was hoping for a Valentino Rossi win since I was in Italy but fifth wasn't too bad, given he's still in the developing stage with the bike. I spent quite a bit of my day out in Riva skulking around bar canopies, leaning over in a super unsubtle way trying to surreptitiously watch their highlights. Luckily my mum then handily sent me a text informing me that "stinky" had won and Rossi had finished fifth. Stellar.
Then it was the British GP. It was eventful to say the least. Lots of rain meant crashes for Spies, Lorenzo and Simoncelli and lots of sketchy moments besides. Which means its all change in the leaderboard again. Unfortunately stinky is now leading but it does mean narrow the gaps at the top which lets Dani back in if he returns sharpish. A friend of mine attended the GP and has returned with autographs! I haven't managed to find out whose yet and the suspense is killing me, I can't wait to hear all the exciting stuff from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment