Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Tuesday 16 August 2011

An Open letter to Cesc Fabregas

Dear Cesc,
As a very devoted and very proud Arsenal fan I would like to make one final request of you: Please stop. Please Cesc, please stop with all the tweets and quotes telling the world how much you 'love' Arsenal as a club, how much you'll 'miss' your teammates and all your 'admiration' for Arsene Wenger. Just stop it. Who exactly do you think you're kidding with all these little declarations. Allow me to enlighten you, precisely nobody is fooled. Allow me also to explain to you just why everything you have said since your transfer is so galling to Arsenal fans like myself, because clearly nobody has explained it to you so far. When you've spent the best part of a year telling everyone how much you want to go to Barcelona, moping around looking miserable and pretending you're already at Barcelona (yes we all remember that backpass) we're seriously not going to be convinced by your little 'ooh i'm so sad' act. "I'll always carry you in my heart' 'once a gunner always a gunner' Spare me Cesc, if you cared that much you wouldn't have left. As for the whole 'its my biggest regret that I couldn't lift more trophies as Arsenal captain' blah blah, I have this to say to you Cesc, a true winner would stay and prove he deserves those trophies and fight for the team. But obviously you didn't because you wanted to go 'home' back to your 'dream' club, a home and a dream that you had no problem deserting all those years ago because you couldn't bear to wait to get into their team. So I hope you enjoy all those trophies that everyone else will be winning for you, you'll certainly have a good view. Oh and that weird voice you keep hearing? That's the last player who moved from Arsenal to Barca, and do you know what Alex Hleb keeps  saying? "I should have stayed at Arsenal"
Regards,
An Arsenal Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment