Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Sunday 15 May 2011

A visit to the Emirates

Its been pretty quiet here at Sports Wall for the past couple of days, as I was away in London for three days so was wrenched from my laptop. However, while I was there I achieved a dream. Yes everybody, I've finally done it, I did the Emirates Stadium tour. Photos this way......
It was like gaining access to paradise, honestly. First we sat in the directors box which not only has dynamite views but really comfy 'redcurrant' armchairs and comes with the perk of free food and drinks. I could totally get used to this luxury were it not for the nine year waiting list. Oh well, a girl can dream. Then I got to walk around the players' entrance door where they get greeted by the greatest mascot ever, Gunnersaurus. Unfortunately he was not available for a meeting. Then came the pinnacle of the tour. The promised land. The home dressing room. I don't think I've ever been so excited in all my life. They had the shirts hung up on the pegs so you could see where your favourite player gets changed. I made a beeline for Tomas Rosicky's straight away. I sat in his little seat and touched his locker and his shirt. He sits next to Jens Lehman and Samir Nasri. I also sat on Bacary and Gael's seats, which by the way are right next to each other. Then I sat on Robin's. I saw the bath area where they all obviously have a bath. And the massage type area where they go if they're injured. It is very very nice and I made sure to breathe very deeply when I passed these two doorways to get the essence of hotness from the air. After that slice of heaven we got to walk down the actual tunnel to the side of the pitch and I got to sit in Pat Rice's seat (total hero of mine) and then le Prof's actual seat. Arsene's seat where he does all the ingame managing from. There was even a bottle cap underneath it! Then finally we got to go in the press room where the post-game interviews are done and I pretended I was holding a press conference. That's me, in all of those pictures in case you're wondering. I'm the 'Ruth' of the title. That girl there.


<><><>
I would like to point out that I'm not related to this kid, he just got in my photo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment