Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Arsenal v Blackpool - sixy football, hit for six, etc

I know my review is a little late but here it goes anyway. Entry three in the Arsenal season log. I didn't get to see the entire match but I did catch the highlights later on Match of the Day and to be honest I could not have been prouder of all the boys. I know Blackpool are one of the teams many people are predicting for relegation and thus shouldn't provide too much of a test but slipping up here would have been all too easy and was a mistake we made many times in previous seasons. So to us perform that well was very very encouraging. That performance truly was the Arsenal I know and love; proper fluid passing, attacking football and gorgeous to watch. Another thing that was great to see was Tomas Rosicky back to his best. He pulled all the strings in midfield and his passing and vision were impeccable. So my early season optimism is well and truly back in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment