Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Sports Quote of the Week

This week three for the price of one.
"You should not have it, you have everything." - Andrei Arshavin (referring to England's World Cup bid)
"I looked at my watch after the sending-off, they were 2-0 up and there was all that time left, and I thought, 'Holy mackerel'. Luckily for me, it was only six." - Ian Holloway (referring to the Arsenal game.)
"I nearly forgot it, I can't believe that. One of the ball-boys had it. Everyone has signed it and I don't think there are any swear words on it." - Theo Walcott (referring to the match ball from the Blackpool game)

No comments:

Post a Comment