Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Sunday 15 August 2010

Opening Day!!!!

August 15. Entry one in the Arsenal Season Diary.
Well here I am on the opening day of our season preparing to start my season long diary of the trials and tribulations of following my beloved team. I have the wonderful bouyant feeling of opening day hope, that little bubble of optimism that only exists on this day, the feeling that this season anything can happen, everything could click, everything could finally.....well i'm sure you all know what I mean. I love the unique glow that opening day has there's nothing in the world like it. To be honest I'm feeling a little apprehensive but I think that's largely due to having Liverpool as our first opponents. Also since this is an ARsenal diary I'll say the 'i' word for the first (and definitely not last time) this season: injuries. I'm a little concerned at missing quite a lot of players (Song, Djourou, etc) but I hear through the internet grapevine that we have fewer missing today than on our opening day last year. SO what the hell I'm going to throw caution to the wind and give in to pre-season joy. Good luck boys, I know you can do it!
ps: moto gp update later

No comments:

Post a Comment