Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Sunday 15 August 2010

Match Reaction.

*deep breath* Well that was quite something. I've now composed myself enough to type. Immediately after the match my heart was pounding and I was actually physically shaking. My opening day joy bubble was definitely punctured during that match but I think its just about still intact. I spent most of the match jumping up and down like a fool and I can't count the amount of times i yelled "What the HELL!!!" I came extremely close to uttering a string of very unladylike words on a number of occasions and a lot of time looking heavenwards in an entreating manner. I must admit that come eighty minutes by faith was starting to waver but when the goal went in the feeling of relief was indescribable. The joy came flooding right back and now the whole season is on track again. Miraculous!
Back to reality, I feel that we should have won that match but all in all a point away from home in a game that difficult is still a very good result. I think without doubt Tomas Rosicky was the best Arsenal player out there today, the side looked much better when he came on and he was very creative and looked threatening. Samir Nasri had a good game. The defence actually looked quite good but the goalkeeping was undeniably shaky HOWEVER Almunia can not take all the blame for that goal the placement of the shot was excellent. I feel postive about our chances as Koscielny and Vermaelen look a good pairing, Bac and Gael were as good as ever, RvP looked promising when he came on and we should have Song back before long (fingers crossed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment