Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Sunday 10 October 2010

Athletics

I've been watching the athletics in Delhi this week. I enjoy big athletics tournaments. And the commonwealth games is no different. I've managed to catch a few running events which have been good. The one thing I enjoyed most unexpectedly (or not if you know me) was the men's swimming relay. Just wow. Holy Cow were those australians good, a stunning performance, also kudos to south africa. I've also enjoyed the diving, which I find absolutley fascinating, the precision involved is mind blowing. I'm not normally very patriotic for dear old blighty but I did cheer a few times for the home nations this time. And it was very nice to see a healthy medal haul. I've also caught some throwing events, high jump and long jump and I'm hoping to catch pole vault tomorrow afternoon as its a sport i do enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment