Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Friday 22 October 2010

Ruth's Europa Cup Special

Now I know lots of people take a dim view of the Europa League, saying its just a consolation competition and doesn't mean anuthing or whatever but not me. I'll come out and say it. I like the Europa League. I like lots and lots of very different very random teams throughout Europe for various reasons so the Europa League is ideal for me. Last night for instance I got to watch two of my favourite uruguayan boys in a row. Not to mention Quique Sanchez Flores and The Master Criminal himself Tomas Ujfalusi. First I watched Liverpool v Napoli which although goalless was very entertaining, not least for the amount of Edinson Cavani hair flicking on show. I love Napoli, they manage to encapsulate both good old fashion Calcio values while at the same time being capable of producing fabulous fluid football moves out of nowhere. Then ITV gave me an unexpected gift showing Atletico Madrid straight after. I adopted Atleti last year and followed them the full way through the Europa league to victory and thoroughly enjoyed every game. They can be very very frustrating but like Napoli are able to produce a moment of brilliance in a split second from literally nowhere. I also caught a hugely entertaining Porto match in the highlights package, some fun with Sparta Praha and a goal fest in Bern of all places. So lets all give the Europa cup a chance, go on you know you want to.
If that isn't enough here is a list of just some of the beautiful boys from our watch list who are currently involved in the contest:
Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar) Diego Forlan  Sergio Aguero (both Atletico Madrid) Serdar Tasci (Stuttgart) Guti (Besiktas) Edinson Cavani (Napoli) Martin Caceres (Sevilla) Mauro Camoranesi (Stuttgart) Alessandro del Piero (Juventus) Radamel Falcao (Porto)

No comments:

Post a Comment