Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Sunday 3 October 2010

*insert string of profanities here*

Gutted doesn't even come close to describing the feeling i have right now. I'm so disappointed its unbelievable. I've had it with this shit seriously. The same thing year after year. Its just not fair and its beyond a joke now. What really sticks in my throat is to dominate a game like that and lose to a team that basically does nothing for 90 minutes. I know there's positives to be found somewhere but to be honest right now I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on doing that.
THAT display from Chelsea is not what football is about for me, and that's what makes it hurt all the more. The refereeing was an absolute joke, the ref might as well have just worn a blue shirt and be done with it. It's all just salt in the wound.
I just feel so despondent, a massive heavy feeling in my chest and I could cry I really could. They didn't deserve the win and we didn't deserve this agony. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment