Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Friday 22 October 2010

Moto Gp - Late updates

I feel i've been a bit remiss lately on the moto GP updates front. So here I am finally catching up. I think my lazy attitude is partly down to the fact that my beloved Dani Pedrosa broke his collarbone and missed the races at Sepang and Phillip Island. Upset wasn't the word. I was so far beyond upset it was actually unbelievable. Watching races without Dani there is a very strange experience for me, It just isn't the same. Don't get me wrong he isn't the sole reason I watch moto GP, I do like other riders. But he's such a big part of my enjoyment of the sport (ironically) that I can't help getting irritable when he isn't around. So the last couple of weekends Andrea Dovizioso became acting surrogate for my affections. I already love Dovi but I had to step it up in Dani's absence and I really enjoyed yelling him on for all I was worth because sometimes I feel I neglect him due to my overwhelming obsession with his teammate. Luckily Valentino also felt the need to step it up in Dani's absence (coincidence? I think not) and provided some thrilling moves and amazing amazing duels that kept me distracted. Phillip Island sucked as usual with Stoner winning by a mile, Dovi having mechanical issues and Vale having a terrible start. But hey ho lets all look forward to Estoril (in HD!) and hopefully the return of Dani and Vale's very special podium moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment