Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Quote of the Week

Its the return of quote of the week and my my has there been some crackers this week.
"He needs to see a mental doctor." The coach of Sparta Rotterdam referring to leg-breaker Nigel de Jong.
"With the exception of one time, when Barton tried to hack me down, players are not 'evil'" Samir Nasri weighing in on the 'dirty tackling' debate.
"His moves were legal but on the limit, from my point of view. We have seen the way he likes to fight, it happened before with Gibernau, then with Stoner, and now with me. Maybe in the future his rivals will get a little bit mad and we will act like he usually does" Jorge Lorenzo takes issue with Valentino Rossi sticking it to him in Motegi.
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha." Valentino Rossi's unconfirmed response to Jorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment