Arsenal Fixtures 2013/2014

  • 17/08/13 Aston Villa (H)
  • 24/08/13 Fulham (A)
  • 01/09/13 Tottenham (H)
  • 14/09/13 Sunderland (A)
  • 22/09/13 Stoke (H)

Wednesday 27 October 2010

The Harem explained

I feel like I should explain one of my regular little tags. We regularly have 'harem watch' here at the Sport's Wall so I'd like to clarify what my harem is. The harem is the name for the (vast) collection of boys that we like to keep tabs on for various reasons (mainly because they're pretty.) So we have boys from the worlds of football, moto gp, tennis and so on all collected together because we like them and like to know what they're doing. I like to imagine that they all live together for my convenience. SO I think we'll do a focus on some of the members of the coming weeks. Included in the harem are: the entire Arsenal squad, Diego Forlan, Tomas Ujfalusi, Lukas Podolski, Edinson Cavani, Fillippo Inzaghi, Guti, Steven Pienaar, Tim Cahill, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Marco Boriello, Simon Kjaer, Serdar Tasci, Sergio Romero, Jonas Guttierez, Pavel Nedved, Dani Guiza, Raul, Christoph Metzelder, Matty Flamini, Landon Donovan and that's only the footballers I can think of off the top of my head. Also from the world of tennis Rafa Nadal, Feliciano Lopez, David Ferrer, Gael Monfils, Fernando Gonzalez, Marat Safin, Marcos Baghdatis, Juan Carlos Ferrero. Moto Gp gives us Dani Pedrosa, Valentino Rossi, Andrea Dovizioso, Marco Melandri and  Toni Elias and Randy on his hondy. And some randoms Apollo Anton Ohno (Speed Skating) Evan Lysacek (Figure Skating). My my that's a list

No comments:

Post a Comment